Interested in signing up for an NPTE review course?
You should be! We see it all of the time. After graduating from PT school everyone goes their separate ways to study, and students lose the study group that they've relied on for the last three years. They have no way of measuring their progress, and aren't sure if they are on track.
Accountability and group study is so important to passing the NPTE. The absolute best way to add group study and accountability to any NPTE review program is to sign up for an NPTE Review Course.
An NPTE review course adds oversight to your program. When you sign up for our program, you will receive personalized schedule building, personalized practice quizzes and study advice, and one on one coaching throughout the program.
Every week your dedicated PhysicalTherapyEd.com instructor will make it their mission to make sure that you are on the right track. They will do everything they can to give you the plan and the tools you need to make sure you pass boards the first time.
One on One NPTE Review Course Description
- One on One Coaching and Review
- Free strengths and weaknesses assessment
- Session Duration: 60-90 minutes (x10 sessions)
- Video conferencing and flexible scheduling
- Free PhysicalTherapyEd.com Practice NPTE
- Creation of personalized weekly study plans
- Personalized study techniques, tips, and advice
- Personalized NPTE quizzes every week over the material covered the week before
- Full 30 Money Back Guarantee. If you're not satisfied, you don't pay.
- Affordable $499.00 dollar course fee. We wanted to make 1 on 1 NPTE review courses more affordable, so we did! If this price tag is still out of reach, then ask us about our small group courses.
Interested in signing up? Have more questions? Fill out the form below and a PhysicalTherapyEd.com instructor will reach out to you as soon as possible.